I just bought a (used) Nava extra 9
Build is a v1.01a
Something in the sequencer (potentially LED related) is causing a whining buzz which appears when step sequencing a pattern, and gets louder the more steps I add in.
This whine only comes out of the master output (not individual outs which are fine) and stays there when all instruments are turned right down. (again only present when the step sequencer is lit up)
Worth saying that the whine gets louder and also higher pitched the more steps are added to any sequence.
There is also a feint click on every step of the sequencer even with all instruments volumes turned down, that gets louder the more instruments are sequenced but it also audible when all instruments sequences have been cleared - those clicks also change in volume despite the patterns being totally emtpy as well.
This was built by serum114 W S/N E9.B3.09 - I know he's on this board so if you see this please feel to reach out w ideas?
Thoughts welcome, thank you.