Exploring other enclosure options.

Discuss Yocto construction and related issues
  • ElSchtroumpf are you able to share the files for your metal case please?
    As I have a old CSQ600 case I would like to use to repurpose for my Yocto build, and will need to get the front panel machined.

Many thanks

Steve
  • Looks like I'm late to the party. I wish I had known about this earlier.

If there are any cancellations, let me know, as I would like to purchase one of these enclosures.
  • For anyone interested, I don't think I'll have any cancellations as most people have already paid their enclosure in full. But I will know for sure by March 1st.
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:For anyone interested, I don't think I'll have any cancellations as most people have already paid their enclosure in full. But I will know for sure by March 1st.
    Thanks for the update.
  • Hi,
    It looks like I've missed out on this, but if there are any cancellations, I'd like to get one of the metal enclosures.
    Thanks
  • I'm sure this is a broken record, but I also want in on any cancellations/next batch if it comes up again.
  • ElSchtroumpf wrote:In case anyone wants to use it, this is the final design for the overlay/print job of the enclosures I'm having made :

All fonts have been changed from the last design to resemble the font used by Roland in the early 80s. PM me for an EPS or AI file.

Do note that this design has different dimensions as the acrylic case design provided by e-licktronic. There are also less screw holes, so you'll need to import the cutout info from the original files.

Hi ElSchtroumpf,

would you be so kind and send me the EPS files (cutout and overlay)?

many thanks,
    phil
  • I am interested if you make another metal enclosure batch, thanks...
  • Due to continued demand, and because the production margins left me with less enclosures than I ordered, I decided to do one last small batch. Small as in less than 20 units.

I'm still very busy with the current group buy so I won't be taking any orders, but if you're interested in getting a metal enclosure you can post it in this thread so I can get an idea of the demand.